Can I customize my bedding?
Absolutely. We can customize any of our bedding or furniture products to suit your needs. We are happy to help you design a one-of-a-kind look that is uniquely your own. If you have a custom request, email it to email@example.com and we will do our best to help you with your request.
What are your bedding dimensions?
- Twin: 68” x 88”
- Queen: 88” x 88”
- King: 104” x 90”
- Bed Skirts (all bed skirts have a 17” drop)
- Twin: 39” x 75”
- Full: 54” x 75”
- Queen: 60” x 80”
- King: 72” x 84”
- King: 21” x 36”
- Standard: 21” x 27”
- Euro: 26” x 26”
- Boudoir: 13” x 17”
- Neck Roll: 6” x 22”
- Flat: 68" X 100"
- Fitted: 39" X 76" + 15" Pocket
- 1 Standard Case: 20" X 30"
- Flat: 81" x 100"
- Fitted: 54" x 76" + 15" Pocket
- 2 Standard Cases: 20" x 30" Each
- Flat: 90" x 106"
- Fitted: 60" x 80" + 15" Pocket
- 2 Standard Cases: 20" x 30" Each
- Flat: 108" x 106"
- Fitted: 78" x 80" + 15" Pocket
- 2 King Cases: 20" x 40" Each
What are your crib bedding dimensions?
- Bumper: 10” x 160”
- Crib Sheet: 28” x 52”
- Dust Skirt: 28” x 52” with 17” drop
- Receiving Blanket: 36” x 36”
- Quilt: 35” x 45”
How should I care for my Annette Tatum products?
Care and cleaning instructions are included on all of our products. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our cleaning experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I order swatches?
Of course. Our swatches are located on our fabric pages. Simply choose 'Swatch' from the dropdown menu, and add the item to your cart. Swatches are $2 each and they ship within 24 hours. Check out all of our lovely swatches here.
All of our fabrics are made from natural fibers such as cotton and linen. As a result variations and inconsistencies can be found in the weave of the fabric and are a typical occurance in fiber production. Annette Tatum makes no guarantees for consistency of weave.
We aim to match all of our colors within a standard 10% range of variation. Due to man made factors in the printing process an exact match is not always achievable. To ensure correct color please check with a swatch from the current dye lot stock for accuracy in matching color.
I love some of the products in your pictures, but I can’t find them on the site. Where can I get them?
A lot of the pictures you’ll see on our web site were taken at Annette’s home using her own personal treasures. From Paris flea markets to your corner vintage store, we encourage you to create your own Well-Dressed Home. If you see something you just cannot live without, email us (email@example.com) and we will do our best to help you find it.
Do you offer design consultation?
It’s Annette’s specialty! If you’re in the Los Angeles area, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your design consultation inquiries and we will happily set up a time for you and Annette to work together.
How long does a furniture order take to process?
Your order will ship 10-12 weeks from the day we receive your purchase order.
What freight company do you use?
We use Plycon. 615.350.8901
Where do you ship from?
Los Angeles, CA
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes. Call us for information about shipping to Canada.
Who do I contact if my furniture arrives damaged?
Plycon. We thoroughly inspect all furniture prior to packing, so all damages must be filed immediately with Plycon. Inspect all furniture before you sign for and accept it. Plycon will not honor any claims unless damages are noted at the time of delivery. Concealed damage will not be honored unless the packaging is noted damaged at delivery.
Do the freight charges get billed through Annette Tatum, or do I pay them separately?
Yes, you are billed through Annette Tatum. We advise you to call us and get a custom freight quote before purchasing.
How will I know how much the freight is going to be?
Once Plycon picks up your order we will fax you a copy of your invoice with the tracking number and the estimated freight amount.
How do I pay Annette Tatum for the freight charges?
We accept credit card only. Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
How will I know when my furniture is going to be delivered?
We will call you ahead of time to arrange a delivery date.
Can I get a freight quote before the order ships?
Yes. Please request a freight quote sheet from us or call us and we can help you figure out the freight costs. Please note: we need to know the value of the order you are requesting freight for as all our freight costs are based on the value of the shipment.
Do you ship to private residences?
Yes, but please be aware that there will be additional freight charges for residential deliveries.
Do you offer white glove service?
Yes, but please be aware that there will be additional freight charges for white glove service.
What is white glove service?
Plycon will normally deliver your furniture to your front door. With why glove service, Plycon will bring the furniture inside, set it up and take away all packing materials.
Quick Painters Tips for Anyone
Using these simple tips will make painting easier. The more preparation before that you do, the easier the job will be.
- Pre-Wet your brushes and roller covers before using them. White woven roller covers are typically dense and require full submersion in water while working the nap with your hand.
- Bevel both ends of your roller covers by snipping away the nap with scissors. This will reduce roller marks.
- Use thick (6 mil) medium-tack masking tape for general purpose painting and use a 5-in-1 tool to knife it down. Thicker tapes have proven over and over as easier to lay down and remove.
- Fully load roller covers with paint before it reaches the wall by pre-wetting and spinning out the cover and working paint into it. Load it, let it sit and repeat the process until the paint lays on the surface of the roller.
- Pick your side and stick with it. Never flip a roller frame over when rolling walls. If you start with the metal elbow on your right side, be sure all of your rolling is done the same way, with the exception of completing the corners.
- After a large portion of the wall has paint applied to it, before it dries make a single light pass without flipping the frame over from ceiling to floor. Remember to keep the metal frame on the same side.
- Always take the time to cover all other surfaces you don't want paint to be. Preparation before saves time in the end.
Selecting Your Palette
When it comes to choosing color, there are no strict rules but there are many factors to take into consideration. Architecture, the purpose, shape and direction of a room and above all light, should be taken into account as they will contribute to the changing appearance of your color choice.
- Start by thinking how light moves through your house and the effect it has at different times of the day
- Consider the period of your property and whether this also influences your choice
- Think about the colors you are comfortable with - look at your clothes, furniture and fabrics. Decide on a palette that feels right for your personal style.
- Traditionally, there is more color on the walls leaving the trim bare, but you can mix things up with a fun accent color on the woodwork.
Get to Know Your Hue
Before making your final color choice, we recommend that you test selected paint colors in the room to be decorated. We recommend you purchase a canvas sample of the color you choose in order to look at how the color will appear in the room and how it will change in different lighting.Consider the period of your property and whether this also influences your choice.
How long will it take for items ordered to arrive?
Since all Annette Tatum products are designed just for you, most items ship in 4 to 6 weeks unless otherwise noted. See our Shipping and Returns page for more details. We also invite you to visit one of our fabulous retailers near you.
What is your return policy?
See our Shipping and Returns page for our return policy. All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Must I create an account to shop?
No, you do not need to create an account to score fantastic Annette Tatum products. However, we do highly encourage signing up for a few reasons. It allows you to track your order and it allows us to save your shipping information to expedite the process the next time you shop. In addition, you can receive special offers available exclusively to our registered friends.
How can I see more of Annette’s designs for inspiration?
Annette’s book, The Well-Dressed Home, is an inspiring style guide filled with over 250 pages and hundreds of photos of pure style inspiration! Aside from buying the book, you can visit our blog, browse our lookbook, or subscribe to our monthly newsletters to find more inspired fashion and décor ideas from Annette.
Do you have a Gift Registry?
All Annette Tatum products are available on our registry. Please see our Gift Registry page.
I love the photography on your site. Who is your photographer?
The beautiful photographs of children and babies are taken by Heather Gibb. The products are photographed by Bret Gum.
How do I remove my address from your mailing list?
Simply email us at email@example.com with the word “REMOVE” in the subject line.
Have another question? We’d love to help you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you.